Monday, November 12, 2007

One hell of a weekend

So this weekend was the weekend that everyone received their inheritance. Yesterday Evening everyone got together at Swiss Chalet, had a wonderful dinner and left. Unfortunately I felt as though everyone seemed to make the dinner about the money and not about my Grandmother. Grumpy faces, lack of "Thank you"s and my Grandmother sitting there without a soul talking to her was heart-breaking. I tried to sit and talk with her as much as possible and thanked her tremendously, including when I got home and today as well. I NEED her to realize what this money was able to do for me and how much I appreciate it.

I was able to go out and buy not only my Macbook Pro, but my camera and one other "surprise" which I'll blog about tomorrow.

Since I'm completely fascinated with my Macbook...I'm going to play :D

No comments: