Saturday, November 17, 2007

Drunken stupidity

Last night we went to P.K. Creek's with two of Tom's co-workers.  Everything was fine till a drunken friend of the performer decided to make small talk with the people at our table.  Out comes the green-eyed monster.  Well, after Tom decided to be rude to this guy and embarrassed all the people at our table I decided I had just about enough.

Once his co-workers left our place I told Tom he was an embarrassment and I wouldn't put up with this anymore.  Considering we were supposed to be taking "time apart" and he wasn't making any effort to stay elsewhere, I told him to leave that night.  Mind you, once he left, I felt bad and went looking for him since he left walking.  Remember its 3:30 a.m. at this point and FREEZING outside.  I found him and gave him the option of sleeping in Cody's bed.  His response:  "You can't tell me what to do!"  This was followed by him climbing a privacy fence and tumbling over to the other side.

Okay, fine, have it your way.  You can freeze walking for two hours to Danny's house.  I'm going home to smoke a joint, drink water, take an pill and pass out in my nice warm bed.   That's exactly what I did.  

Since I've spent the better part of this day working off a horrible hangover, I'm in lazy mode.  I'm so glad I haven't heard from Tom today...my headache is bad enough as it is.

Ry and Aaron want to go out tonight for dinner.  I don't really feel like moving but I'm hungry so I'm going.

P.K.... here I come
Again.

No comments: