Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Latest Obsession.

So lately I have become obsessed with Apple's iPod Touch. I bought myself a 2nd generation 32GB iPod Touch and haven't put it down since I bought it. Since I have an extremely bad habit of leaving shopping and to-do lists at home but always manage to carry my iPod everywhere I go; I figured this was the best way to keep me organized. So far, this is working out better than I could have expected. I haven't left my iPod (or my lists) at home since and I haven't forgotten anything at the store either. I have the iPod set-up to sync with iCal on my macbook so its easier to make appointments and know which days I have available and don't.

My iPod has become my "computer" of choice while at home or on the go. The built in WiFi is the best thing ever! You'd be surprised at how many people don't lock their routers and how many restaurants and businesses offer free WiFi. You can almost always pick-up a signal from any parking lot. Mind you; the lovely WiFi sucks the life out of the battery depending on how much you use it.

Now that I've boasted about how much I love my iPod Touch, I've decided that the next little while my lowly blog is going to be geared towards it. More specifically; jailbreaking, third-party apps and tweaks. I have intentions of reviewing applications that I have downloaded as well; but not till I've fully used it. None of this, using it for an hour then reviewing, will be going on here. I plan on giving full reviews about applications, their features, what can be improved and of course things I hate about it.

Look for my next post, I'll have it up shortly.

No comments: